Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boarding

Lucy is officially healed and back on her long board. In celebration, I am posting a photo shoot that she and Holly did earlier this year. (Thanks Gracie for inspiring me!)

I must admit it looks like a lot of fun and it is awesome to see Lucy so happy. She does have a few scrapes but as she pointed out to me they are nothing compared to what Dave used to get on his motorcycle. Have fun Lucy and oh yeah.....please put your helmet on!!


4 comments:

Lauri said...

Several comments...
1. Your girls are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.
2. That's some sweet photography.
3. Next time I want music added to the slide show:)
4. Holly and Lucy...you need to board over to Inca.

Anonymous said...

At least you hurt your ankle doing something cool like long boarding...I hurt mine just being a dork and tripping over a grain of sand.

Gracie said...

Lucy (and Holly), I STILL can't get used to the blonde hair!!
Oh yeah have you guys read breaking dawn yet? i stayed up till 'bout 2:30 reading and then read bout another 1 1/2 hours later that morning. Finished it the day it came out. I'm proud of myself.

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Cutest girls EVER!!!! and I'm with your mom on the helmets!! Luce you watch out for those ankles!!
love you,
Julie