Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tomorrow


So tomorrow I am rolling up my sleeves and heading back to work. I feel like I accomplished a lot in the past 6 months (wow, has it really been that long?) that I have been out of work. I also start my computer course on Monday, so I am going to be on overload this week. Hope I can clear out the cobwebs in my brain and not embarrass myself. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

I didn't know you were going back to work...me too. I offically start back with a regular schedule tomorrow..no more coming and going as I please :( . Oh well such is life. Good luck. You'll be fantastick at what ever you do..you always are!!!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Good luck to you too Julie! I am definitely going to miss the freedom that I have had. With that said, I am very grateful for a good job!

Anonymous said...

You will be great! Good luck with school too!

Gracie said...

What kind of computer course are you taking?

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Thanks Marci. Hi Gracie, it is a computer applications class. I am going to learn more about Excel and Power point. The stinky thing is I went to class tonight and no one was there. It was canceled!! Shouldn't they tell you before you get there? I had to switch to Thursday nights which really stinks but oh well. Love ya tons!

Gracie said...

I LOVE powerpoint!! i use it as much as i can and i just put a newer version on all of our computers. I use it in school where ever i can work it into projects. I'm taking a computer tech class this year and i'll get to use stuff like that a lot, so i'm happy. :D