
I've never posted on a blog before so . . . here it goes. Yesterday was Stake Lagoon Day so after Casey got home from work we drove down and spent some time down there. We had a lot of fun even though it was hot. Casey said it felt nice . . . I thought it was way too hot. We went on Wicked which was my third time and Casey's first. There's a picture of wicked for you to see. You go straight up then straight down. There are, of course, multiple spins and loops later in the ride. Casey obliged to a water ride so that I could cool down. We were both drenched when we got off, but cooler! The real point of this post is so that you can see our picture. I think Casey and I both missed our callings in life!!! We could have really made it as a saloon girl and an outlaw!! Oh well! Enjoy the pict
ure!
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
2 comments:
I love it!!! I've been hoping for a picture of you guys. Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for posting and hope to hear from you more ! :) Mom
Hey, I was there today!
Post a Comment