oooooh...this is perfect!!!! the girls and I were wondering how we could fix our hair for the wedding!!! (serves them right for another December wedding!!)
I'm totally Wearing my hair like this for the wedding--it should be long enough by then, but i'm going to need pipe cleaners and a LOT of hairspray. I'm thinking that 35 1/2 bottles will do it.
5 comments:
I love it, Aunt Wendy!! Where did you find this?? It's Hilarious!!
oooooh...this is perfect!!!! the girls and I were wondering how we could fix our hair for the wedding!!! (serves them right for another December wedding!!)
I would like to see Casey wear his "Rudolph Ears" at his Christmas wedding....I think I have a picture of him with them on somewhere around here.
Forget Casey and Natalie...I'm doing MY hair like that. My students would love it!
I'm totally Wearing my hair like this for the wedding--it should be long enough by then, but i'm going to need pipe cleaners and a LOT of hairspray. I'm thinking that 35 1/2 bottles will do it.
Post a Comment