Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged

So Erin tagged me...let's see how interesting you guys find this :)

Joys:

1. #1 has to be my family. We don't get to spend time together very much so when we do it is joyful!

2. Rain. There is something about a rainy day that I love! Maybe it stems from growing up in Georgia where we got lots of rain. Sadly, I live in AZ where it doesn't happen too often.

3. Children. Is there anything better than the smile of a child?

Fears:

1. With all of our children leaving home, I fear that maybe I didn't teach them all the things that they need to know to survive in the real world.

2. I fear being old and not being able to take care of myself.

3. Anything over 6 feet high scares the beejeebs out of me!!! I am so afraid of heights.

Goals:

1. To get a job soon!! Hopefully one that I love!

2. To finally lose some weight, I fear this is one goal that is going to follow me to the hereafter.

Current Obsessions:

1. Small vanilla cones from Sonic....maybe that's why I'm not losing weight! :)

2. Reading East of Eden by Steinbeck. I'll admit that there are some very dark things in this book but it is amazing!!! Sadly, there are some in our book group who found it too disturbing and frankly I can understand why. That said, it is sold in the BYU Idaho bookstore and was required reading in one of Blake's classes. I am a changed person after reading this book.

Random, Surprising Facts:

1. Are you kidding, my whole life is random!!!

OK Marci...I tag you!

0 comments: