Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Holly!!!

Today Holly is 22. I can hardly believe it. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for her. She truly is a joy. Holly has 1 more year until she gets her degree in Violin Performance. She has a busy full life and is now the proud mom of "Tammy". Everyone that knows her loves her and that includes me. Did you know...

  • As little as she is today, Holly weighed 9 lbs 13 oz when she was born.
  • Holly has many talents, ask her to burp the alphabet and she can.
  • Holly is literally a world traveler. She actually traveled Italy for 2 months without washing her clothes...UGH!
  • She has had just about every color hair in the rainbow at one time or another including purple.
  • Her best friend is her sister Lucy who is teaching her to long board (be careful you two!).
  • Watch out if she gets tired!!! The consequences are CRAZY!!!!!!!!
So Happy Birthday Holly, we love you!!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy birthday, Holly. I still can't believe you ever had purple hair. I guess I met you after those days and that seems so out of character for the Holly I know now. Why don't you two long board right over to my house for a visit sometime?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Holly! 2 months without washing clothes???? Yuck! I love you anyway!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Happy Birthday Holly....
...and if anyone doesn't belive the part about burping the alphabet..I dare you to ask her..she can outbelch any guy I know!!! We hope you had a great day Holly!!