I have waited almost 24 hours and I can wait no longer.......Casey and Natalie are engaged!!!! Those of you who remember Casey's little April Fools joke need not worry, this time it's for real.
Sadly, I don't have a picture of them together or even one of Natalie alone but will post one as soon as I do. Casey has been trying to call Grandma and Grandpa and Gram but he accidentally sent his phone through the washing machine and it no longer works. I have been trying to be respectful and let him tell everyone but I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER :) They haven't set a date yet but are thinking about the end of the year. Natalie teaches High School Physics and has some time off then. I'll keep you posted. Welcome to the family Natalie, we love you!!!
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
7 comments:
I could not be more happy and pleased. We all love Casey and it will be easy to love Natalie. What a joyous time. Love, Gram
All my love and wishes for a life of love and happiness. I am thrilled. Love, Gram
YIPPEE! Congratulations.
WOOHOO!!!!!!
Casey sure picked a heck of a time to send his cell phone SCUBA diving...
WOOOOOHOOOO! Congrats Casey!!! That is very cool! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Natalie!
WOOOOHOOOOO Casey!!!!!! We are SO happy for you!!!! Can't wait to meet Natalie!!!
Post a Comment