Thursday, February 21, 2008

She's Here!!































It is 12:45 AM on Friday morning and Lucy and I just got home. We picked up Gram & her cat at the airport and took her to her new home. Mike & Kelly have given us all an amazing gift...making it possible for Mom to retire and move here. I know they have spent countless hours, painting, cleaning, laying flooring, installing cabinets and countertops and more. The home is beautiful!! As I type, my thoughts and prayers are with Mike and Tim as they drive the moving van down. They should be here in just a few hours. What a long day for all of them. It started with Mike flying out of Phoenix Thursday morning, Tim, Mike and Mom loading all day Thursday with the help of some movers, the guys starting the drive down Thursday afternoon and Mom getting on a plane Thursday night. I know they are all exhausted.

I am so grateful for a family that loves and supports each other. Truly we have been blessed.

0 comments: