Monday, February 18, 2008

Blanket


Ok, so hi everybody. I promised mom I would get this on here so here I am. As you can see to the right I am chilling on the couch with my oh so lovely U of A blanket that I made. Ya thats right, i tied it and everything, not all by myself but still I made it.
Oh, and this doesn't really match with the picture but I am officially unemployed. I had to stop working at water and ice cause of the up an coming surgery, but oh well, I shall carry on.

Much loves,
Lucy

3 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Thanks Lucy, your blanket is awesome and so are you!! Love, Mom

Blake Roberts said...

You've totally got Holly out classed for the school sports rivalry.

Moomoo said...

Hey lucy, this is matty i love your blanket. just to let u know my blog's name is Mattymoo's Madness. And me to your blog