Sunday, February 24, 2008

Grilled Chicken, Sunday Night and Missing All You Kids



The meetings are over, Dad's visiting is done, and we miss you!! Now this will make you miss us....Dad is grilling. Here is the recipe for our famous Roberts Marinade

1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder

Choose meat of your choice (chicken, steaks, even pork chops) and place in a gallon sized ziploc bag. Mix all ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight is better. Grill, basting as you go. Just double or triple the ingredients depending on how much meat you have. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new background. I already want to change mine but am afraid I will lose everything. Did you have any problems?

Moomoo said...

Thats looks so good uncle dave.
love,
matty
p.s my blog name is Mattymoo's Madness

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Yeah, I just wanted to change it up a bit. No, I didn't lose anything but I did have to go into my settings and reorganize. It scared me for a few minutes! Hey Matty, do you have your own blog??? Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I tried to change it...not so good. Had to fix things. I don't think I will try that again. Matty and Page do have blogs mattymoosmadness.blogspot.com
duneschick.blogspot.com