


So here I go...I've been trying to think of a way to keep us all connected. With Casey in Utah, Blake in Idaho, Holly in Tempe (Ok, I know it's close but she's so busy we don't see her) and Lucy about to graduate high school and leave home, we are all over the place. I miss everyone so much. Maybe this is a way to stay connected. So Casey and Blake, thought you'd like to see a few pictures of the photo shoot your sisters had. I think it would be great if you guys would e mail me pictures and I could post them here. Add a little comment and I will post it too. What do you say? Are you guys up for it? I'm guessing just a few minutes a week would do it.
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
3 comments:
And then Lucy fell and broke her ankle...
Oh ha ha very funny
I thought so!
Post a Comment