
Today is going to be such fun!! Aunt Jo's granddaughter, Amanda, and her class are doing "Flat Stanley" only this is Flat Amanda. I remember when Lucy did this project in school. We sent her Flat Stanley to Utah and Gram took him to court with her. We have a great photo of Flat Stanley with the judge! :) (For those of you who don't know, there is a book titled, "Flat Stanley." It features all the wonderful places he visits. As a project some schools have the kids color a paper doll and name it and then they get sent off all over the United States. The class looks forward to the letters that come back to them telling of Flat Stanley's adventures)
So Flat Amanda and I are going to visit my friend, Shelly Freeman, and her husband Allen, at their citrus grove. I will take a few photos and then send the class a box of oranges. I am posting the letter that will go in the box. And then I am off to find some cactus for her to pose with so I can send her back with lots of photos of Arizona. Love it!!!
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago



1 comments:
That is so dang cute! You are such a good auntie to do that! Next time you see Shelly, tell her I said hello!
Post a Comment