Friday, March 28, 2008

Holly and Paul Potts

Last night Holly played backup for Paul Potts (the winner of Britain's Got Talent, their version of American Idol) at the Mesa Arts Center. I'll let Holly post in the comment area about meeting him but I will say that she thinks he is one of the nicest performers she has met. From what Holly said the crowd loved him and it was a great concert. I could watch this clip over and over. It always brings tears to my eyes. It's nice to know that he hasn't lost himself in the fame he has received.




4 comments:

Blake Roberts said...

So, Holly's been hanging around with genocidal Cambodian dictators, has she?

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Ha Ha

Anonymous said...

ok so paul potts was seriously the nicest performer of life! he was cool and the crowd went insane for him!! i had no idea people loved him so much!!

Lauri said...

I didn't realize he was in town last night. I would have loved to heard him. I also am moved to tears when I see that video clip. He is an amazing musician. How fun for Holly to have such incredible experiences.