Monday, March 10, 2008

Missing Blake Too!


While I am so proud of my boys the truth is that I miss them terribly! Things just aren't complete without them. Blake I miss your humor. You can zing them out like no other (Lucy is a close 2nd). Blake has been working so hard at school and has 1 more year to go before he gets his degree in Political Science. He is looking and interviewing for an internship this summer and I have my fingers (and toes) crossed that it is close to home. There is no gray area with Blake. It is black or white, right or wrong. I admire him in that he stands for truth and honor. I love you Blake! This is a photo of us at Erin's family dinner at the Lion House, Dec. 2007.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blake is funny with his dry sense of humor!

Blake Roberts said...

Ah, look at my nose, it's so big...

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Stop it!! You got that nose from my side of the family. :) You are a handsome devil!!

Anonymous said...

cute picture :-)