So Casey and I had a little party at his place this weekend with some of his buddies. We grilled up some food, and once the Guitar Hero busted out things really got fun!
Got an pictures? Sounds like fun!!
who did the best at guitar hero and what level was it on? If it was hard or under i could have taken you!~gracie
Sounds like fun! When you are in Mesa, come on over....We are ALL about guitar hero at our house!
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to plead the 5th, Gracie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Got an pictures? Sounds like fun!!
who did the best at guitar hero and what level was it on? If it was hard or under i could have taken you!
~gracie
Sounds like fun! When you are in Mesa, come on over....We are ALL about guitar hero at our house!
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to plead the 5th, Gracie.
Post a Comment