How fun does this look? Lucy and Aaron in their "western" gear at Sadies. Notice the horse head attached to the scooter? Love it!! They started the day at Castle and Coasters and then had dinner and on to the dance. Afterwards it was games until midnight. Their group was huge and that added to the fun. Lucy has great friends. It's hard for me to believe that they will all be graduating in just a few weeks. Today Lucy and the rest of the Young Women went into Relief Society. That's right, Relief Society!! Yeah, that didn't go over too well. I guess it is a hard transition. Hang in there Lucy, maybe you'll get a Primary calling!!
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
1 comments:
Lucy, you're so cute and it looks like you had lots of fun! I hear ya on the Relief Society thing. I am still trying to transition!!!
Post a Comment