Easter seems to have come early this year. Tonight we went to the Pageant and it was wonderful. We got the seats while Holly and Chuck went to get us all dinner at Filberto's ( a family tradition). As you can see not too many people are there at 6:00.


What a surprise to see Caitlyn (Cathi and my boss's daughter.) I didn't know she was in the pageant this year. Her role was a missionary. She greeted people and handed out programs. Caitlyn is one of the sweetest girls that I know.


It was especially nice to have Gram with us this year. We missed having Mike & Kelly (they had other plans) Emily (in New York) and Meagan who was at a girls camp spend the night. I especially missed Casey and Blake as well as Grandma and Grandpa. I guess as everyone gets older it's harder and harder to get us all in one place. Dinner on Sunday is at Gram's and I'll be sure to take lots of pics. Happy Easter!


3 comments:
ya that was way fun! i especially liked the part where lucy poured water all over me. :-D
You look a little wind burned dad!
and why did lucy pour water all over you?
Post a Comment