Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Casey's Engaged!!!!!!



Casey's engaged!!!! He called this morning to let me know that he popped the question to Natalie. Although they have only been dating for about a month, Casey says that they are sure and that he loves her very much. If you know me, this is the news I have been waiting for! There were tears and much jumping around....that is until he took it just a little too far and in my tiny brain there was a glimmer that became a deafening roar. Could it be? No, surely he would not be so cruel. But yes it was....April Fools! Casey you stink!!! I mean really stink!!!!!

9 comments:

Lauri said...

What a horrible April Fool's Day prank to play on a mother. I probably would have had the whole wedding planned before I caught on that it was a joke.

Anonymous said...

Oh Casey....you got me too. I agree with your mom...you stink!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Casey, you're a cruel son !! Wendy, next time I see him, I'll smack him for you!
Julie

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Thanks you guys, it's nice to get your sympathy because all I get from the rest of my family is laughter!

Anonymous said...

ok mom, seriously...why did you post that?!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

It's payback, unfortunately you were sitting next to him.

Gracie said...

CASEY, THAT IS SO CRUEL!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR MOTHER?!?!?!? EVEN I WAS NICE THIS YEAR AND DIDN'T PLAY ANY PRANKS ON ANYONE. NONE. ZERO. NOTHING!!!!!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Way to go Gracie!!

Gram said...

Gee, Casey, I wonder what kind of birthday present you will get from Mom this year