Last night the Laidig's brought Lucy a cake for her birthday today. Seriously, these girls are just darling and boy do they love Lucy! You can see that Hailey hates the flash on the camera!
We are off to Vegas today, Lucy, Holly, Gram and I for a combination birthday and graduation celebration for Lucy. We are going to the Cirque de Soleil Love show which is total Beatles Music, yea we are going to have so much fun. It is going to be a blast. So see you in a few days with lots of pics.
We are off to Vegas today, Lucy, Holly, Gram and I for a combination birthday and graduation celebration for Lucy. We are going to the Cirque de Soleil Love show which is total Beatles Music, yea we are going to have so much fun. It is going to be a blast. So see you in a few days with lots of pics.



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lucy!!! Las Vegas looks like a whole lot of fun! That show looks way cool too. I always liked the Beatles, well I pretty much love anything that has electric guitar. And remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in vegas;)....
Happy Birthday Lucy,
We miss you!!! maybe we'll eat cake and ice cream in your honor!!!
hope you had a great day....and have fun in Vegas !
Tim, Julie, Gracie and Hannah
Happy Birthday Lucy!! You guys will have so much fun in Vegas...it's my favorite city so I will be jealous :) Take lots of pictures!!
-Erin
I Love Lucy...hey, isn't that the name of a great old TV show??!!
Hope you're having fun in Vegas. Girl's weekends are the best! Happy Birthday, Lucy.
Post a Comment