Friday, April 4, 2008

Family Photo Project

For one of my sociology classes we had to do some sort of photo project about our family that incorporated several of the themes and theories that we studied over the semester, and how they applied to us.

So for my project I made a video, and I figured I would post it up here. If the dialog seems strange keep in mind that it makes sense in the context of what we've studied for the class.

I hope this uploaded ok, enjoy!

6 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Blake, I've watched this 3 times and I am still crying. Glad to hear you got an A on it because I think it is fabulous!! I love you!

Gracie said...

wow that's really good! great job, blake!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Very impressive Blake...your mom is probably still crying. It makes us miss you all so much more ): come see us again soon!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Great job Blake! I really enjoyed it. Time sure flys....

Erin said...

Awesome job Blake! Hey I wanted to let you know that Mike graduates this next friday (the 11th) and he isn't going to walk but I think we are going to have a party for him. There will most likely be lots of food, video games, and maybe even rock band. (I hope you've played that by now if you like guitar hero!) I'll let you know if figure out details.

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

I think my favorite pictures were that of the Guitar Hero battle!