My sister in law, Marci, tagged me several days ago (sorry Marci, I am behind in everything!) Here goes...
1. Where did you meet? - At church. I remember walking into the foyer, seeing Dave, and heard in my mind...that's who you are going to marry!
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? - I thought no way. He wasn't my type.
3. Do you remember what he was wearing? A nice shirt and pants.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? - I think at my door after a date.
5. Where did you go for your first date? - A movie. It was really, really bad which gave us a lot to laugh about.
6. How long did you know the person before you became a couple? - It didn't take long.
7. How did he ask you out? - I really don't remember. I know he had a friend introduce us. That friend's brother is in our ward now. It's a small world.
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? - No, I proposed to him! Didn't want to let a good thing get away. Ha Ha.
9. Do you have any kids together? - Yes, 4
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? - We are pretty vanilla. I think the worst thing we have done is setting off fireworks.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? -Well, we dated for a couple of months but I was still in high school and pretty immature. We broke up and then reconnected in September right after graduation and then married in December. Pretty fast and I can't believe it!
12. Do you get along with his family? - Yes, I love them. They all are the best!
13. Do you trust this person? - Absolutely or I wouldn't be married to him.
14. Do you see him as your partner in the future? -I can't imagine a future without him.
15. What is the best gift he gave to you? - Our children.
16. What is the one thing he does that gets on your nerves? - Nothing comes to mind right away. He's a good guy.
17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? -Hopefully traveling
.
18. What causes the most arguments? - Money or lack of :)
19. Are you married? - Yes
20. How long have you been together? - 31 years
2 comments:
Wow, I guess I didn't realize you had been married 31 years! That is awesome! I remember when you guys started dating and then got married. Where does the time go? I hate that it goes by so fast....
It has been a family saying for years and I believe the same is true for Virge and Edith - If Wendy and Dave ever broke up, We would take Dave's side and the Roberts would take Wendy's side. I wish every one had inlaws as great as the Roberts.
Post a Comment