Today as I walked into the building where I work, I was taken aback. There in the lobby was a HUGE Christmas tree decorated to the hilt. Garland and bows graced the stairway and I admired them as I climbed to the second floor. My boss had Christmas music playing and I listened to it all day as we worked. While it was beautiful I couldn't help but feel sad that Thanksgiving had all but been forgotten.
It's true that this year has been difficult on many levels. We have shed tears. Life can be really hard at times. What I can't deny is that through it all, we have felt the comfort of a loving Heavenly Father and Savior. We have been blessed with miracles.
I can't nor do I want to forget to say thank you.
It's true that this year has been difficult on many levels. We have shed tears. Life can be really hard at times. What I can't deny is that through it all, we have felt the comfort of a loving Heavenly Father and Savior. We have been blessed with miracles.
I can't nor do I want to forget to say thank you.

2 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for the reminder!
HaPpY tHaNkSgIvInG eVeRyOnE!!!!!
Post a Comment