Monday, November 3, 2008

What I REALLY want for the wedding!

Before I write this I better say that this is a humorous post and is not in any way serious...

A friend showed this to me the other day and I just thought that I would let you all know what I would really like as a wedding gift! The company that builds these bad boys don't have a gift registry so I figured I should just ask for it directly.



Its called a Sidewinder Custom Pro Street Hardtail. The company is called Titan Motorcycles and they are actually built in Phoenix so you guys wont need to ship it! A bike like this with a custom flame paint job like you see in the picture runs about $40K, I know its a lot, but I know that your love for me means that money is no object when compared to my happiness.

(The cash equivalent will be ok too) :)

6 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Yeah, right! What a dreamer!! :)

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

If wishes were fishes....nice try Casey!!

Blake Roberts said...

If wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak.

(He gets it.)

Natalie said...

As your future wife, I'd like to say "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" But I still love you!

Gracie said...

Sure, Casey, I'll get it for you. just loan me double the money first, and then a cash deposit to insure that you actually get the motorcycle, and I dont take it.

Sandy said...

Oh, Casey...you are so funny. Love, Gram