






This weekend I got to go up to Utah to visit everyone! One of the coolest parts of my trip was that I got to hang out with Matt. Matt was my neighbor and bestest best friend when we lived in Utah and I haven't seen him in 15 years!! He picked me up from the airport and we spent the day Utah-sightseeing (temple square and the works) before he handed me over to Casey, Blake, and Natalie. It was so much fun to get to see everyone and I can't wait until they all come down for the wedding.
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
4 comments:
I love this story! I believe that true friends are friends for life and this just proves me right.
So is the internet boyfriend going to read the blog? :D
that is a disgusting picture by the way
You guys look good!!! Holly, it was so great to see you...you're always so much fun!! See you in a couple of weeks!!!
Post a Comment