It's been a while since I posted and the above is the reason why. We had a wedding!!
Welcome to the family Natalie! I love her, she is a perfect match for Casey. I can't wait to post some of the wedding pictures when we get them. It was a wonderful day and our family and friends were so good to us. Grandpa Roberts was able to do the sealing in the Mesa Temple. He was amazing and reminded Casey and Natalie the importance of the Temple and to make it a focal point in their lives. I will never forget all the love and support that surrounded us. Thank you just isn't enough. I learned so much and hopefully will handle things much better when it's time for one of our other children to marry. I appreciate Natalie's patience with me!
Welcome to the family Natalie! I love her, she is a perfect match for Casey. I can't wait to post some of the wedding pictures when we get them. It was a wonderful day and our family and friends were so good to us. Grandpa Roberts was able to do the sealing in the Mesa Temple. He was amazing and reminded Casey and Natalie the importance of the Temple and to make it a focal point in their lives. I will never forget all the love and support that surrounded us. Thank you just isn't enough. I learned so much and hopefully will handle things much better when it's time for one of our other children to marry. I appreciate Natalie's patience with me!
Today is Dave's birthday. He is an amazing man, full of love and patience. Dave is a peacemaker and has always put his family first. The kids all pitched in for tickets to Jerry Riopelle as a present. When we were younger (that sounds really lame) Dave and I never missed a New Year's Eve concert with him. Lucy spearheaded this and Dave is beyond words excited. Kind of reminds me of my sister in law, Marci, and her Bon Jovi love. I love this picture of Dave and the boys...
Again, to family that traveled so far, to family that is here, thank you. You taught me what it means to love and to support. I hope I never forget. I love you all. Finally, I changed the look of my blog. This is my year to simplify and I like the look of this. It's clean and simple.
9 comments:
I have been to a few Jerry Riopelle concerts on New Years eve...SO fun! I am glad that you get to go, just don't throw your underwear on the stage, ok? And act respectable just like I always do at concerts. No throwing yourself at Jerry and trying to get on stage...seriously, you only live once so go out and have a great time, you deserve it!
It was awesome to come down and see you guys for a week! miss you!
Oh, and I love the simplify thing...that is one of my favorite subjects...in fact I have been on a cleaning frenzy, throwing out all kinds of crap that I just don't need or use or want to dust anymore...it's liberating!
Gracie it was the best!! Let me know if you try any recipes in the cookbook and how you liked them. I am passing the torch to you and Emily. Love ya!!!
The wedding was lovely and you were gracious and perfect. I can learn so much from you.
Happy Birthday , Dave. And by the way, who is Jerry Riopelle and why have I never heard of him?
I'll try and restrain myself Marci but no promises...ha ha. How do you like my blugrass music? A little freaky but I'm in the mood and lovin it :)
Oh Lauri....he is a wild man and in our youth Dave and I thought he was the best. That was before we got all prim and proper. It will be fun to let our hair down a little. :)
GRACIE AND HANNAH CRIED ALL THE WAY HOME :(....WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME WITH YOU ALL AND IT ALL TURNED OUT FINE...BE CAREFUL DRIVING UP!!
Post a Comment