Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Did You Have To Take My Tide and Downey????

Today was a bad day. We were robbed. They kicked in our front door, deadbolt and all. I was resigned to the fact that our lap top, all and I mean all my jewlery was taken, my wedding ring, money, flat screen TV, 2 digital cameras, and more are gone. But I went to wash clothes and my Tide and Downey are gone!! Did they have to take my Tide and Downey????? What kind of thief takes Tide and Downey???? Dirty dogs.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it must have been woman or a gay man. no straight man would think of the load of laundry he had waiting at home while he robbed a house hahaha

Anonymous said...

That really stinks! Darcel was robbed a few years ago and they even took food out of the fridge. It reminds me of the Grinch. Two years ago our toy hauler was broken into right after I made dune quilts for every one and they took one of my quilts. I was SO upset, let me tell you. You feel so violated. I am sorry that this happened to you guys especially with all that you have goin on....Hang in there.

Shalice said...

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry. I can't believe it. I tell you what when it rains it pours. I can't believe it. I was telling your story to the girls I work with right now and they said the type of people who take the Tide and Downey are DESPERATE people! And just before you have people coming for the wedding. I don't know how I can help but I will let you have my Tide...I don't have any Downey. Love you guys.

Blake Roberts said...

Well, since they took the detergent I guess they won't be dirty dogs for long...

Sandy said...

It is very hard to see those you love go through as many tough times as you have. Nevertheless, all of you have never lost your faith and have pressed on with a grace that humbles me and makes me determined to do better so that someday I can be where you are.

Unknown said...

Maybe they were looking to make a CLEAN getaway!? HA!

Gracie said...

Oh, No! even your wedding ring?? I am so sorry!!!

At least you can know that you made those 'dirty dogs' smell really nice with the laundry detergent!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

I can't believe it!...Hannah is wanting to go to the mall and start replacing your jewelry ! ...this is truly the lowest of the low. I'm just glad that no one was home and you are all safe. Everything else can be replaced...glad you are all okay. We love you guys!!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Thanks everyone, we really are ok. It is just things. Thanks for all the love and support!!

Lyndsey said...

Wow, im so sorry to hear that. I know everyone is making laundry detergent jokes... but we are coming down after christmas and can bring you some!!! :)
Anyway, hopefully they will get catch them and luckily nobody was hurt