Friday, May 30, 2008

Marathon Man


Pushing through the pain



Casey and his roommate Ben

I am so proud of Casey!! 26.2 miles!!!! If you look closely you can see the salt stains on his face. I can't believe he did this without any training. That's Casey though, he can and does anything he puts his mind to. Thanks Natalie for the pics :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, WOW! Casey that is very cool. I won't even walk, let alone run to my mailbox. I am so impressed. Kelly just ran in the Pat Tillman run, that was 4.2 miles. I can't even imagine running 26 miles. That is awesome!!!!!

Lyndsey said...

Wow, good for Casey,I still have a goal for a 5K!!! I also say awesome for Lucy for graduating, that is very cool! Its good to see your family is doing great and maybe we'll see you soon.

Lauri said...

I would love to say I had run a marathon ONCE. Since I can't even run for a half of a block before I can't breathe, it probably won't ever happen. Way to go Casey!