So its been a while since I last posted anything on the blog (and the first time I posted anything remotely serious) so I figured I would jot down a few lines and show you all a few pictures!
No... Its not any wedding or honeymoon pictures, I'm leaving that to Natalie. :D I thought I would show you all some pictures of our newest family member.
This is Kaylee, our new cat. We got her on Saturday from the Ogden animal shelter. Natalie was looking at a calico mother cat with a few kittens, but I felt bad separating the mom from the kids so I suggested Kaylee. We took her in a separate room and Natalie fell in love when Kaylee jumped up in her lap when Natalie called her.
The shelter thinks she is about 10 months old and they got her as a stray. Natalie and I think that she may have had another home before ending up at the shelter considering how comfortable she is with people. She is extremely friendly, in fact she is chilling out in my lap as I type this. She love being around Natalie and I, think basically the temperament of a dog with the willingness to use the litter box.
I know I'm going to get a lot of gaffs and "I told you so", but Kaylee is really growing on me. Getting used to sleeping with a cat on the bed is another matter. She wakes us up several times a night trying to sleep on the pillows or trying to get under the covers with us... Natalie says I will get used to it... We'll see.
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
4 comments:
I love it! She's sitting in your lap??? She sleeps on your bed???? You are right, you have a lot to live down. I'm sending Pinkey over for a spend the night. Seriously, she is adorable and will bring you and Natalie a lot of joy.
P.S. I sent you a text, but we got the book today in the mail and am so very excited and touched that you guys did that for us. It is a treasure!
Well, she sounds purrfect for you guys.
she's so cute!! and she's already so big!!!
Well I hope that crow isn't too tough...FYI, you will eat lots more crow through out your life...get used to it.
Post a Comment