Utah was fun but very very cold. Thanks to everyone that came to the Open House. I only wish we had pictures of Mike and Jo, Jody and Rick and Chris and Fred. I think that by the time they got there, Holly and Matt were on their way out to go sledding (with the camera). Anyway it was wonderful to see everyone!
Thanks Matt for taking pictures at the Open House, serving cheesecake, and clearing tables. What a friend!!
Natalie and Casey with Natalie's Grandpa
Hannah took a great pic of Gracie with the new lens
Daddy's girl
Hannah with her 500th cup of hot chocolate. Ha Ha
5 comments:
Great Pics...I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of Dave's family for you :( Thank you Matt for being so nice to Hannah and Gracie...especially trusting Hannah with your camera! Miss you all
Fun Pics! I looks like it was a success!
Hey Guys!
Love the pics u put on! Just so you know, my email is da.socca.chick@gmail.com!!! Email me soon!!!!
is that hannah's email or gracie's?
hannah's
Post a Comment