Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans


We've decided to spend our Thanksgiving . . . eating spaghetti and breadsticks in ROME! Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant . . . this is just a little bit better than Olive Garden. We booked our flights today. We fly Thanksgiving day to Rome and we come back Monday the next week. We got a good deal and we're really excited. I plan on learning some basic Italian in the next month so we can make our way around the town. Roma, arriviamo!

5 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Wonderful!!! That sounds like so much fun!!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Or maybe I should say....

Meraviglioso! Quello è impressionante. Sono così felice per voi entrambi e che spero che vi divertiate.

Erin said...

That is so awesome Natalie! I was in Roma a few years ago and it is one of my favorite places in the world.

Gracie said...

tu non parli italiano? non bene.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to here all about it, you are living my dream!