Thursday, June 11, 2009

Casey and Natalie do New Zealand


Casey and Natalie are on a trip to New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii. I wanted to share an email that we received from Natalie today. It sounds like they are having fun!!



Moms,
Casey and I figured we should drop you a note from the island nation of New Zealand in a geothermal town of Rotorua. Don't read geothermal and think warm. . . it's raining outside as I type. We've visited a Maori tribe, rode luges down a mountain side, taken a gondola ride, toured sheep shearing farm, Casey got to feed baby lambs, fed ostriches, deer, sheeps, alpaca, etc. One of our students went bungee jumping (but not either of us so calm your troubled hearts). We are safe and sound and ready to travel to Auckland today. We get to go to Waitomo caves which is lit by glow worms! Sounds pretty cool! Hope you guys are well! Tomorrow we head off to Sydney!

Love,
Natalie and Casey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an adventure. Oh to be young and energetic....

RoeH said...

Hey...I wanna go! So many things left to see....so little time. *sigh*

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

I'm officially jealous!!!!