Thursday, September 9, 2010

Master Casey

Just when you thought he was difficult to live with, now he demands I call him "Master"! Today in the mail was Casey's diploma. Hard work, dedication, a grueling oral examination and two years later he got a shiny piece of paper. Unfortunately he missed the date to walk for graduation but I believe he is satisfied with knowing he accomplished the thing he set out to do. Of course he couldn't have done it without his awesome wife.

5 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

I am thrilled!!!!!! Way to go Casey AND Natalie!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Congrats!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Congratulations Casey !! (and Natalie !!). Big accomplishment !!

Natalie said...

Casey is wonderful and I'm very proud of him. There were some tough classes and tests but he pulled it off! I have a wonderfully smart and adorable husband!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Yes you do and he has you :)