Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Cabin


The Cabin. One of our favorite places on earth. For Memorial Day weekend this year we went to The Cabin which is in Strawberry. Holly had the great idea of going to the Grand Canyon too. Who knew it is only 3 hours from our beloved cabin? I can't believe we have lived in AZ all these years and have never been. We had a blast! It was a little nerve racking at times I must admit. It makes me sad that we didn't make the time to do this when all the kids were here. We won't let that happen again.


Grandpa has been feeding the deer and elk and we look forward to dusk when the animals come down.


On our way to the Grand Canyon. Tammy could hardly stay awake so she propped her head between the headrests so she wouldn't miss anything.


The South Rim


This......

And this......

And this, scared me to pieces!!!!!

It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are freaking me out! I can't imagine being there in person and watching them do that! Crazy kids!

Lauri said...

I didn't realize you could get that close to the edge. YIKES!

RoeH said...

I've been in the cabin. Let's see...my kids weren't teenagers yet so it's been that long. I can't do the math anymore. I was up there with Edith and Virgil once.