Hey everyone just wanted to give a quick update with what is going on up here.
First, I passed my Masters exam. This was basically a capstone test of my core engineering classes. It was a 2 hour test followed by a 2 hour verbal test where my professors basically grilled me till I felt like an idiot.
Anywho, I passed so now all that stands between me and my Masters of Mechanical Engineering is the class I'm taking this semester and one more fluff course over the summer. I'm still deciding if I want to walk at graduation, but I'll let everyone know if I do.
Second, my stint as an un-employed person is coming to a close. Starting on the 29th of March, I will start working for a company called Wencor. They reverse engineer aircraft parts to supply airlines, and other private customers. Think of them as the Autozone of aircraft. The upside is this will allow me to do more design work and use my degree more than I was before.
The down side to this is that it is in Springville (south Provo) so I have quite a commute, and Natalie and I will probably be looking to move or build a new home sooner rather than later.
-Casey
Best Free Minecraft Skins
5 years ago
4 comments:
Yea someone posted on the blog, it has been sorely neglected by me. I am so happy and proud of you!!!! Will Natalie stay at her school or will she be looking to change? Give her a big hug from me-
Love, Mom
Yeah, you can just see the tumble weeds rolling along past this poor blog.
Well its 90 minutes from Ogden to Springville, so if we both want to keep our jobs one of us has a crazy long commute everyday. But Natalie has started looking, supposedly there are a lot of new schools down in that area.
Please let me add my congratulations. I am well aware of how much work is involved. I am sorry to hear about the commute but will be happy to supply you with talks and books on tape which is how I endured my commute for the two years I went from Ogden to Salt Lake and then once a week on to Provo. All my love to you both. Gram
Congratulation Casey ! Let us know if you're going to walk at graduation. We're glad you're unemployment stint didn't last too long...I think you'll like Utah county. It's really growing so I be Natalie won't have any trouble finding a job...good luck with all the new exciting changes.
Julie
Post a Comment