Friday, February 13, 2009

What Love Looks Like



Tonight Josh took Lucy to the Temple grounds and proposed and she said.......YES! It's official, they are engaged and we couldn't be happier. We love Josh and feel blessed to have him join our family! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are SO happy for Lucy!!! Josh seems like a really great guy too! They look very happy. Congrats!!!

Erin said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

I'm with Holly on this one!!!!!! Lucy, it was just yesterday you were two and you were at MY wedding...you'd scream and cry if anyone looked at you or talked to you!!! You were asleep on your dad's shoulder when you got to the reception so in my wedding pictures we just see your back!!! My how things have changed!! We are soooo happy for you and Josh..he's a great guy!! Just one word of unsolicited advice...be FLEXIBLE.
Love you all,
Julie

Gracie said...

Yay! now I have another excuse to come down there again!!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh! Congrats Luc, I'm excited for you!

Lauri said...

Yippie! Look at that smile on her face...could she be any happier? When is the big day?

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations Lucy!! We are so happy for the both of you.