Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello Family


Hey everyone,

So I decided to finally get off my finely shaped rear-end and contribute to the blog! I've never really been a blogger, never read any blogs (besides this one) , so if I'm not very good at this you know why.

Yesterday was a fun day, after a week of rain and snow we got a few days of nice weather. Natalie and I decided to take advantage of the weather and took the motorcycle out for a ride. We went up Ogden Canyon, through the mountains, past the ski resorts, and back out another canyon. It was beautiful weather the whole time and the mountains were full of autumn colors. It was bitter sweet though, since it sounds like that was our last nice day of riding for this year. This little motorcycle has been a great investment, not only has it saved a ton in gas and maintenance, but its been a fun way to get out and see a bit more of the state.

4 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

That sounds like fun! We are going to the cabin over Halloween weekend and I am hoping that there will be fall colors up there. I love that you and Natalie have so much fun together. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you have fun together. I wish there was fall color here...and fall weather. Enjoy the seasons!

Sandy said...

I have to admit that I have never been a fan of motorcycles but this past week in Georgia, I rode with my cousin on his Harley and loved it. Just call me Biker Granny from now on. Love y'all

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Haha, I have that exact same picture on a powerpoint I made last year, but instead of "hey there!" it says **Harry potter 6 spoiler alert!!**
"Snape kills Dumbledore?!?!"
hahaha