So lately I must admit I have been feeling a little sorry for myself. Rather than continue down that sad little path, I decided to, as the song says, count my many blessings. So here goes.....
1. I have a family that loves me
2. I know who I am and why I am here
3. I have friends who care
4. The Atonement
5. A cool home on a 115 day
6. Food in my cupboards
Today, I am mostly grateful for the promptings of the Spirit. I know there is so much more but truthfully I am just too tired to think. I am grateful and give thanks for all of the blessings that our family has received.
1. I have a family that loves me
2. I know who I am and why I am here
3. I have friends who care
4. The Atonement
5. A cool home on a 115 day
6. Food in my cupboards
Today, I am mostly grateful for the promptings of the Spirit. I know there is so much more but truthfully I am just too tired to think. I am grateful and give thanks for all of the blessings that our family has received.
3 comments:
What a cute family picture! You have such a great family, you are blessed. Thanks for reminding me to be thankful during a time of year that we usually don't think about it!
You're amazing. Love you LOTS!
Thanks for reminding us of the things that truly matter most...family,love,home,and the Savior... we love you guys.
Post a Comment